Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Love Magic! (You and I)




We did make magic 
You and I!
From the moment 

That we first connected;
From that very first kiss 

Un-rejected.
A spark of love combusted 

And in our divine world 
We were anointed.

We couldn’t understand it at first 

You and I!
So different 

Were we two;
But yet so ready 

To say I do.
It’s amazing 

The depths of love I fell into 
And the joy I explored with you.



We stand before a crossroad in time 
You and I!
Faced, only with 

The power of choice;
Gifted only with free will 
For which, the lords in the heavens rejoice.
The absolute future 
Hasn’t yet found 
Nor uttered its voice.

We took a sweet stroll along life’s path 
You and I!
My heart fills with 

Bitter-sweet emotions for whom you've become,
My soul -- not sure 

If our story is quite but done.
Memories of the magic 

Still fuel a waning knights hope 
Of an unborn sun.

Em heka! 




Written by Golden Gnome
Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment